Frequently Asked Questions
***If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911***
After hours - On-Call Pharmacist Available for patients cycling with our facility 24/7, Just call 877-252-0553
Regular Business Hours
Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm EST
Saturday - 9am to 3:30pm EST
Sunday - CLOSED
Mandell’s is closed on the following major holidays – New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
After hours - On-Call Pharmacist Available 24/7, Just call 877-252-0553
Mandell’s can receive new prescriptions a variety of ways including:
- In person at the pharmacy
- Faxed by Physician Office
- Phoned in by Physician or Nurse
- Electronic Prescription (“e-scribe”) from Physician Office
- Medications are sent overnight via FedEx delivery.
- We prioritize our orders according to your needs! If you need your order immediately, Mandell’s processing time is normally less than 24 hours. Provided there are no processing delays, which are generally insurance-related, you can have your order shipped to you for next day delivery. Or, if you live locally you can pick it up the same day during normal business hours.
- Prescriptions are shipped Monday through Friday for next day delivery, and on Saturday for Monday delivery. Free shipping is included on qualified orders. Non-qualified orders will receive a nominal shipping fee.
- Be sure to track your package and retrieve it as soon as possible to protect it from theft or weather.
- When you need to order a refill, you can do so using one of the following options:
- Call us at 877-252-0553 and follow the refill prompt to leave a refill request voicemail
- Visit MyMandellspharmacy.com/refills to submit your request electronically
- In both cases, a Patient Care Coordinator will reach out to you to finalize your refill. Your refill cannot be shipped until you finalize your order directly with a Coordinator. NOTE: Please let the Patient Care Coordinator know if you have run out of refills and would like us to call your physician's office to request a new prescription.
- Please remember to always inform Mandell’s Clinical Pharmacy of any insurance, address or health changes.
- HELPFUL HINT: Order your refill before you run out of your current supply of medication. Take into consideration holidays and weekends, to make sure you have enough medication to last you until you receive your refill shipment.
- If you are worried about affordability, Mandell’s participates in several discount programs that offer competitive and affordable pricing.
- We also participate in an income-based discount program, Compassionate Care, which offers additional discounts to qualified applicants
- Mandells also offers financing through multiple lenders.
- Prescription cost will vary depending on whether you have coverage and what level of coverage you have. Our Patient care Coordinators will investigate your coverage and provide you with the cost once we have your order.
- If you have coverage, your copay will be determined once your order is processed through your plan.
- If you do not have coverage, or have partial coverage, a Mandell’s Patient Care Coordinator will automatically offer you all applicable discount programs and coupons, as well as provide you a price estimate on your out of pocket costs.
- Even if your fertility medications are not covered, Mandells can process any other ancillary medications through your insurance to save you money.
Mandell’s Clinical Pharmacy accepts all major credit cards, cashier’s check, cash, ACH, loans, money orders and flexible spending accounts. If mailing payment, please do not mail cash.
With many medications, side effects should be expected but the severity can determine what action you should take. If you are having a true medication emergency, call 911 for help. For other adverse reactions, such as those listed on your medication label, call your physician or contact a Mandell’s pharmacist by dialing 877-252-0553. If you are calling after normal business hours, please follow the directions on the recording to reach the on-call pharmacist.
- For information on disposing unused medication, please visit the FDA’s official recommendations here.
- For information on disposing needles, syringes and sharps containers, please visit this site.