Terms of Service
- Material on this website is protected by copyright and other law and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of the copyright owner.
- All trademarks on this website are property of Mandell’s Clinical Pharmacy or of third parties. You re not authorized to use any of the trademarks on this website.
- Material on this website is provided for lawful purposes only, and may not be used for any unlawful purposes.
- When you submit information to Mandell’s Clinical Pharmacy through the website, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to our review and analysis of such information, and to receive return communications, if any, from us electronically by email, text messaging or other electronic means.
- Mandell’s Clinical Pharmacy takes reasonable electronic measures to protect any information you might submit through the website from unauthorized access. You acknowledge, though, that no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and Mandell’s Clinical Pharmacy does not make any such guarantee.
- Mandell’s Clinical Pharmacy is not liable for any damages, harm, or injury that relates to, arises out of, or results from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use, any of the materials on this website. The materials on this website are provided "as is," and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- We may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to this website at any time if we believe that you have breached these Terms and Conditions. Any such restriction, suspension or termination will be without prejudice to any rights, which we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Any health or medical-related information on the website describes general principles of health and medical care, and should not be considered to be specific instructions for you or any other individual. Before relying on the information or taking any decisions based on it, you should discuss it with a physician, pharmacist, nurse, or other licensed health care professional. You agree that Mandell’s Clinical is not responsible for any claim, loss, or damage directly or indirectly resulting from your use of the information contained on the website.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the website do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the address listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the alleged infringing activity and where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
7 Cedar Grove Lane, Suite 20
Somerset, New Jersey 08873